From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/GRC-245. Needs checking by a human.
- AN- : U.S. military nomenclature for electronic equipment, following the Joint Electronics Type Designation System
- Joint Tactical Radio System : A wide-ranging replacement of conventional military radio and communications security equipment with software-defined radio
- Mobile Subscriber Equipment : End user telephones and data access devices, at levels below division, by which U.S. military units connected to corps, echelons above corps, and national networks under the obsolescent TRI-TAC digital telephony architecture
- TRC-190 : A High Capacity Line of Sight (HCLOS) microwave radio, used with the Joint Network Node of the U.S. Army to provide high-speed connectivity between nodes.
- Warfighter Information Network–Tactical : Deployed in several increments of increasing capability, this is the partially deplyed tactical communications system for the U.S. Army, which have far more bandwidth and is becoming a mobile "on the move" self-organizing network; sometimes called the "tactical internet" Through the Army Battle Command System, it interfaces to the Global Information Grid.