GBU-43 Massive Ordnance Air Blast/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to GBU-43 Massive Ordnance Air Blast, or pages that link to GBU-43 Massive Ordnance Air Blast or to this page or whose text .
- Guided bomb : An unpowered, aircraft delivered weapon, which adjusts its course using aerodynamic control surfaces, and is controlled by a human operator or on-board autonomous guidance
- GPS : A system which allows small electronic devices to determine their location (Longitude, Latitude, and Altitude) as well as time with an accuracy of up to a few centimetres using time signals transmitted along a line of sight by radio from satellites.
- Mine warfare : An area of military technology and doctrine, which deals with the development, use of, defense against, and removal of land mines, improvised explosive devices, and sea mines. These devices are characterized by being distributed prior to the presence of an adversary; the mines trigger either by sensing the enemy, or by command from friendly forces.
- MC-130 COMBAT TALON : Special operations transport aircraft primarily intended to support ground forces in denied areas, by airdrop or assault landing; secondary capability of helicopter refueling and navigational assistance.