Frontier Thesis/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Frontier Thesis, or pages that link to Frontier Thesis or to this page or whose text .
- Frederick Jackson Turner : (1861–1932) Influential early 20th century American historian. Formulated the Turner Thesis (Also known as the Frontier Theory)
- Social History, U.S. : Add brief definition or description
- Social Class : Add brief definition or description
- Merle Curti : (1897–1997) American "Progressive" historian and a leader in social and intellectual history.
- Charles A. Beard : (1874–1948) one of the most influential American historians of the early 20th century; leader of the "Progressive School" of historiography.
- Richard Hofstadter : (1916–1970) Pulitzer Prize-winning American historian at Columbia University.
- Ulrich B. Phillips : (1877 - 1934) An early 20th century American historian who revolutionized the study of slavery and the plantation South.