Four color theorem/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Four color theorem, or pages that link to Four color theorem or to this page or whose text .
- Graph theory : Field of mathematics studying graphs, which consist of nodes and arcs joining the nodes.
- Graph coloring : Graph labelling, which assigns labels traditionally called 'colours' to elements of a graph subject to certain constraints.
- Planar graph : Add brief definition or description
- Map coloring : Add brief definition or description
- Critical graph : Add brief definition or description
- Kempe chain : Add brief definition or description