Fernando Reinares/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Fernando Reinares, or pages that link to Fernando Reinares or to this page or whose text .
- Terrorism : An act, with targets including civilians or civilian infrastructure, intended to create an atmosphere of fear in order to obtain a political objective.
- 2004 Madrid bombings : The worst terrorist attack in modern Spanish history, which took place 11 March 2004, in Madrid, 191 people were killed and over 1800 injured, when ten of 13 bombs exploded, within 5 minutes, on four commuter trains
- Al-Qaeda : International islamist terrorist network. Responsible for the 9-11 attack and other terrorist attacks.
- Hamas : The most powerful political and military organization in the Occupied Territories, especially the Gaza Strip; offshoot of the Muslim Brotherhood but not Salafism
- Salafism : A strict branch of Sunni Islam, dedicated to the restoration of the Caliphate, often by means of armed jihad
- Self-radicalization : A phenomenon in which individuals become terrorists without joining an established radical group, although they may be influenced by its ideology and message
- Brookings Institution : Generally considered neutral in its overall output, a large think tank in Washington, D.C.
- North Atlantic Treaty Organization : Intergovernmental military alliance based on the North Atlantic Treaty which was signed on 4 April 1949, with its headquarters in Brussels, Belgium.
- Real Instituto Elcano : Spanish think tank for international relations; Fernando Reinares directs its terrorism center
- Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars : Congressionally chartered as a living memorial to President Woodrow Wilson but a hybrid public-private, a nonpartisan think tank looking at long-term issues in international relations, the humanities, and political science
- Universidad Rey Juan Carlos : Add brief definition or description