Failed state/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Failed state, or pages that link to Failed state or to this page or whose text .
- Social capital : Productive assets arising out of social relations, such as trust, cooperation, solidarity, social networks of relations and those beliefs, ideologies and institutions that contribute to production of goods.
- Insurgency : A wide range of political and military actions intended to change a government, through means considered illegal by that government.
- Kilcullen's Pillars : A metaphor that states that control of an insurgency depends on three pillars of security, political, and economic means. The pillars, however, must be on a solid foundation of information.
- Transnational spillover from weak and failed states : The negative effects of weak and failed states on more successful countries and international economics
- Afghanistan : A landlocked Islamic republic in Central Asia which borders China, Iran, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, and Turkmenistan.
- Somalia : A country located in the Horn of Africa, bordering Djibouti to the northwest, Kenya on its southwest, the Gulf of Aden at its north, the Indian Ocean at its east, and Ethiopia to the west.
- Dystopia : A fictional future society that is severely dysfunctional, and seen as a very bad direction for humanity
- Internally displaced person : A person who has fled from their home but remains inside the borders of his or her home country; the reason for flight might be armed conflict, human rights violations or economic hardship
- Refugee : A person who has fled from their home and crossed the boundary into one or more countries, the reason for flight being armed conflict or human rights violations.