Eric Holder/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Eric Holder, or pages that link to Eric Holder or to this page or whose text .
- Obama administration : The policy making organization lead by President Barack Obama.
- United States Department of Justice : The Cabinet level department headed by the Attorney General, which supervises the FBI and 58 other Agencies.
- State secrets privilege : A legal doctrine, explicit in the U.S. but with comparable rules in other countries, which allows the suppression of evidence, or the blocking of a trial, if that would unavoidably cause the disclosure of information deemed critical to national security
- U.S. v. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, et al. : The criminal trial of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and four other defendants accused of planning the 9-11 Attack
- Extrajudicial detention, U.S., Barack Obama Administration : How the Barack Obama administration has approached the concept of extrajudicial detention.