Energy policy/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Energy policy, or pages that link to Energy policy or to this page or whose text .
- Energy (politics) : Resources such as fossil fuel, biomass, solar or wind power.
- Economic development : Add brief definition or description
- Renewable energy : Energy derived from natural processes that are regularly replenished and includes solar power, wind power, hydroelectric power, geothermal energy, bioenergy, and biofuels.
- Sustainable energy : Energy that provides the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their energy needs.
- Air pollution : The presence of contaminants or pollutant substances in the air (air pollutants) that interfere with human health or welfare, or produce other harmful environmental effects.
- Electrical transmission : Add brief definition or description
- Energy efficiency : Add brief definition or description
- Fossil fuel : Fossil fuels are substances having a high percentage of carbon and hydrocarbons that were formed by the decay of biomass and other dead organisms over a time period of millions of years, the most common being coal, natural gas, fuel oil and various hydrocarbon gases and liquids derived from natural gas and petroleum crude oil.
- Cogeneration : Add brief definition or description