Emergency Medical Technician/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Emergency Medical Technician, or pages that link to Emergency Medical Technician or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Emergency Medical Technician. Needs checking by a human.
- Albuterol : A short-acting adrenergic beta-agonist, usually inhaled but also administered by the oral route
- Glucose : A monosaccharide (or simple sugar) and an important carbohydrate in biology, used by the living cell as a source of energy and metabolic intermediate.
- Homeopathy : System of alternative medicine involving administration of highly diluted substances with the intention to stimulate the body's natural healing processes, not considered proven by mainstream science.
- Mass casualty incident : A medical emergency where the number and severity of victims is expected to overwhelm available resources, requiring a decision to defer treatment and provide comfort care only to those who have no realistic chance of survival
- Medical education : Learning process of being a medical practitioner, either the initial training to become a doctor or further training thereafter (including residency).