Emergence (biology)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Emergence (biology), or pages that link to Emergence (biology) or to this page or whose text .
- Life : Living systems, of which biologists seek the commonalities distinguishing them from nonliving systems.
- Systems biology : The study of biological systems as a whole.
- Biology's next microscope: Mathematics : A scientific discussion about the mutual interaction between mathematics and biology.
- Order parameter : A variable or field describing a collective behavior of a complex system, an ordering of components or subsystems on a macroscopic scale.