Elizabethan Religious Settlement/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Elizabethan Religious Settlement, or pages that link to Elizabethan Religious Settlement or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Elizabethan Religious Settlement. Needs checking by a human.
- Bishop : Christian clergy member with a higher rank than that of priest.
- Elizabeth I : Queen of England (reigned 1559-1603).
- Oath of Supremacy : Oath taken by a person towards public or church office in England, to swear allegiance to the monarch as Supreme Governor of the Church of England.
- Secretary of State : In Britain, the head of any of the more important government departments, or in the United States, the head of the State Department, which deals with foreign policy.
- William Shakespeare : (1564- 1616) English poet and playwright.