Echis jogeri/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Echis jogeri, or pages that link to Echis jogeri or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Echis jogeri. Needs checking by a human.
- Echis : Quick-tempered viper genus of Africa, the Middle East, India and Sri Lanka that produce hemotoxic venom.
- List of viperine species and subspecies : Add brief definition or description
- Snakebite : Wound resulting from penetration of the flesh by the fangs or teeth of a snake.
- Ventral scales : Enlarged and transversely elongated scales in snakes, that extend down the underside of the body from the neck to the anal scale.