E-6 TACAMO/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to E-6 TACAMO, or pages that link to E-6 TACAMO or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/E-6 TACAMO. Needs checking by a human.
- C3I-ISR : Command, control, communications and intelligence, combined with intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance
- E-3 Sentry : Airborne warning and control system (AWACS) aircraft, equipped with a large radar and a battle staff, which can detect aircraft and control combat.
- Eighth Air Force : The organization currently "owning" the bombers, information operations, and most intelligence aircraft of the United States Air Force; it conducted strategic bombing against Germany in the Second World War
- Intercontinental ballistic missile : A ballistic missile, carrying one or more warheads, with a range in excess of 5500 kilometers; the definition traditionally referred to land-based weapons, but some submarine-launched ballistic missiles have this capability
- National Command Authority : The combination of the U.S. President and Secretary of Defense, or their successors, who have the sole authority to authorize the use of nuclear weapons, or issue orders to Unified Combatant Commands
- Single Integrated Operational Plan : The U.S. plan and doctrine for the use of nuclear weapons in a large campaign, prepared for all services by the United States Strategic Command, based on Joint Chiefs of Staff guidance
- U.S. Navy : The branch of the United States Armed Forces charged with sea operations