From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Dominionism, or pages that link to Dominionism or to this page or whose text .
- American conservatism : A diverse mix of political ideologies that share support for market economics, some view of American exceptionalism and, generally, decentralization of government; differing views of individual liberties versus enforcement of morality; in opposition to liberalism, socialism and communism; factions include libertarianism, social conservatism, nativism (politics) and neoconservatism
- Christian Right : A number of contemporary right-wing political movements that are specifically Christian, which advocate socially conservative values in politics and the popular culture
- Religion in the United States : Article describing variety and evolution of American religion.
- Evangelicalism : A historically recent collection of religious beliefs, practices, and traditions typified by an emphasis on evangelism, and by what adherents call a "personal experience" of conversion.
- Dispensationalism : Add brief definition or description
- Roy Moore : Columnist, WorldNetDaily; Former chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court and candidate for Governor of Alabama; left the Court over his insistence on having the Ten Commandments prominently displayed in the courthouse
- First Amendment to the United States Constitution : The constitutional supplement which stipulates that the Congress shall not legislate to restrict the freedom of speech, religion, assembly, and petition.
- Americans United for Separation of Church and State : A group, often called Americans United (AU) for short, which, through education and legal action, works to maintain a strict separation between religion and government in the U.S.
- Concerned Women for America : A 30-year-old group with a declared mission of bringing Biblical values into all levels of public policy of the United States; Affiliate, Alliance Defense Fund
- Alan Dershowitz : Felix Frankfurter Professor at Harvard Law School, specializing in civil liberties, criminal defense, and constitutional law
- Sarah Palin : (1964–) Governor of Alaska (2006–2009) and Republican Party vice presidential nominee (2008).
- Pat Robertson : Pentecostal minister and "televangelist" with high visibility in Christian Right politics; organizations founded include Regent University and Regent Law School
- Michele Bachmann : U.S. Representative (R-Minnesota), House Financial Services Committee; Republican Study Committee; 100% American Conservative Union rating, 2008; active in Tea Party Movement
- Quiverfull : A Protestant, Evangelical movement that advocates large families and no birth control.
- Christian Zionism : A Christian belief that it is essential for the Jewish people to return to an undivided Israel, before Jesus Christ will return in Jerusalem; basis for opposition to two-state solutions by some American religious conservatives