Dennis Ross/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Dennis Ross, or pages that link to Dennis Ross or to this page or whose text .
- Obama administration : The policy making organization lead by President Barack Obama.
- U.S. Department of State : Agency of the executive branch of the U.S. government responsible for foreign policy and the conduct of American diplomacy.
- National Security Council : Both the senior foreign policy committee of principal officers of the executive branch of the United States of America, chaired by the Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs, and, by extension, the professional staff reporting to the Assistant
- U.S. policy toward Iran : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. policy toward Israel : Add brief definition or description
- Richard Murphy : President of Richard W. Murphy Associates (2004-present); Assistant Secretary of State for the Near East and South Asia (1983-1989); U.S. Ambassador to Mauritania, Syria, the Philippines and Saudi Arabia; scholar, Middle East Institute
- Middle East Quarterly : A quarterly journal on regional issues, published by the Middle East Forum and peer-reviewed under the guidance of their board of editors; less ideological than its parent
- Washington Institute for Near East Policy : A think tank on the Middle East, founded with American Israel Public Affairs Committee sponsorship, although considered reasonably objective until the neoconservative push toward U.S. military intervention; still remained more fact-oriented than some more ideologically based groups
- Center for a New American Security : A fairly new national security think tank, the founders of which are now in the Obama administration; some of the new senior members have significant field counterinsurgency experience
- Ronald Reagan : (1911–2004) 40th President of the United States, Republican.
- Paul Wolfowitz : An American political scientist and policy-level foreign affairs official, of a neoconservative ideology; resident American Enterprise Institute and on International Security Advisory Board; Deputy Secretary of Defense in the George W. Bush Administration; advisor, Project for the New American Century
- The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy : A controversial book by two American academics, suggesting that the relationship between the United States and Israel is dysfunctional, but affected by a loose but politically powerful set of interest groups in both countries
- Project for a New American Century : Add brief definition or description