Dennis Prager/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Dennis Prager, or pages that link to Dennis Prager or to this page or whose text .
- Political opinion broadcasting : Electronic publishing of political material, presented with a strong and not necessarily identified component of opinion or even sensationalism
- Religion in the United States : Article describing variety and evolution of American religion.
- American conservatism : A diverse mix of political ideologies that share support for market economics, some view of American exceptionalism and, generally, decentralization of government; differing views of individual liberties versus enforcement of morality; in opposition to liberalism, socialism and communism; factions include libertarianism, social conservatism, nativism (politics) and neoconservatism
- Frontpage Magazine : Online magazine of the David Horowitz Freedom Center
- WorldNetDaily : A web-based investigative and opinion journalism site, whose editorial policy is generally associated with American conservatism
- Townhall.com : An American conservative website and magazine, started by the Heritage Foundation and now owned by Salem Communications Corporation
- Human Events : American conservative publication, supported and attacked by different factions
- Creators Syndicate : Business representative for a significant number of writers and cartoonists, covering all aspects of the ideological spectrum as well as non-ideological feature content
- Anti-Defamation League : A U.S. organization concerned generally with religious defamation and hate groups, but specifically with antisemitism and Zionism
- Catholic League for Religious and Civil Rights : Add brief definition or description
- Council on American Islamic Relations : Self-described as a Muslim American civil liberties and advocacy group, which makes its audited finances public, a group that has been challenged as a militant Islamic front by generally ideological critics
- Keith Ellison : U.S. Representative (D-Minnesota); Financial Services and House Foreign Affairs Committees; first Muslim American elected to Congress; Vice Chair, Congressional Progressive Caucus; Congressional Black Caucus; executive committee, Tom Lantos Human Rights Commission; 0% "true liberal" 2008 rating from American Conservative Union