From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Decontamination, or pages that link to Decontamination or to this page or whose text .
- Accidental release source terms : The mathematical equations that estimate the rate at which accidental releases of air pollutants into the atmosphere may occur at industrial facilities.
- Biological weapon : Living organisms, or substances produced by living organisms, used as weapons to produce death or disease in human or agricultural populations
- Chemical weapon : A weapon that cause death or disease by means of chemical interaction with the metabolism of the victim, as opposed to causing injury through blast, thermal, or other effects not on a molecular level
- Radiological weapon : A weapon that uses explosives or other mechanical means to disperse radioactive substances that present a hazard of producing acute radiation syndrome or other harmful effects, such as contaminating an area and making it unusable
- Bioterrorism : Add brief definition or description
- Chemical terrorism : Terrorism that uses the toxic effects of chemicals to kill, injure, or otherwise adversely affect its targets.
- Emergency medical system : Under physician control, a system beginning with methods for invoking it, delivering field medicine and transporting patients by emergency medical technicians, emergency physician response and triage
- Mission-oriented protective posture : (MOPP) Set of U.S. military standard levels for wearing chemical-biological-radiological protective equipment, from MOPP level 1 (gas mask carried) to level 4 (full protective suit, gloves, boots, and mask worn)
- Bactericide : Add brief definition or description
- Virucide : An agent (physical or chemical) that inactivates or destroys viruses.
- Steam cleaning : Add brief definition or description
- Sodium hypochlorite : Add brief definition or description