Dana Priest/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Dana Priest, or pages that link to Dana Priest or to this page or whose text .
- Journalism : Practice of writing about daily events of interest to people - politics, international affairs, sports, etc.
- Washington Post : A daily newspaper in Washington DC -- first publisher of the details of the Watergate scandal.
- National security : A broad, imprecise; sometimes useful, sometimes euphemistic and sometime politicized phrase describing the totality of necessary functions of a nation; maintaining it is the defense against all aspects of the grand strategy of adversaries
- United States intelligence community : The United States' intelligence agencies coordinated by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center : Add brief definition or description
- Iraq War : Invasion of Iraq by a coalition of countries, led by the United States, in 2003, and subsequent occupation
- Intelligence interrogation, U.S. : Policies, techniques and practices of United States interrogation in a national intelligence-gathering context. (See Intelligence interrogation, U.S., George W. Bush Administration for recent detailed discussions)
- Extrajudicial detention, U.S. : Situations where the Executive Branch of the United States government has detained individuals without the authority of the judicial branch of government; there have been many cases going back to through the early history of the nation, sometimes during overt war, and, perhaps better known at present, directed against non-national threats.
- Extrajudicial detention, U.S., George W. Bush Administration : Policies and practices relevant to detention in intelligence and military facilities, the latter when no prisoner of war status was granted