From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Cypherpunk, or pages that link to Cypherpunk or to this page or whose text .
- Anarchism: Doctrine that all forms of government are undesirable and should be abolished.
- First Amendment: The constitutional supplement which stipulates that the Congress shall not legislate to restrict the freedom of speech, religion, assembly, and petition.
- Privacy: Add brief definition or description
- Politics of cryptography: Political and legal controversy over the use and export of cryptography
- Social movement: Contentious performances, public displays and advocacy campaigns by ordinary people to assert collective claims for attention, redress of grievances and change, and the voluntary associations, formal organizations and emergent institutions that coordinate and direct them.
- Universal_Declaration_of_Human_Rights: Declaration adopted by the United Nations General Assembly in 1948, consisting of 30 articles with definitions of civil, political, economic, social, and cultural rights.
- cryptography: A field at the intersection of mathematics and computer science that is concerned with the security of information, typically the confidentiality, integrity and authenticity of some message.
- cyberpunk: A philosophy and theme used in fiction, fashion, music, and technological design.
- FreeSWAN: A Linux implementation of the IPsec protocols, intended to make wholesale monitoring of the Internet impossible.
- Wassenaar_Arrangement_on_Export_Controls_for_Conventional_Arms_and_Dual-Use_Goods_and_Technologies: A voluntary international cooperation agreement to reduce the proliferation of weapons, both conventional and weapons of mass destruction