Council of Conservative Citizens/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Council of Conservative Citizens, or pages that link to Council of Conservative Citizens or to this page or whose text .
- Christian Right : A number of contemporary right-wing political movements that are specifically Christian, which advocate socially conservative values in politics and the popular culture
- Race : A categorization of people according to specific physical attributes: most commonly, these are skin colour, facial characteristics and sometimes hair type.
- Nativism (politics) : Interests of certain established inhabitants of an area or nation as compared to claims of newcomers or immigrants.
- Anti-Defamation League : A U.S. organization concerned generally with religious defamation and hate groups, but specifically with antisemitism and Zionism
- People for the American Way : A U.S. political organization, self-described as progressive, which endorses religious and cultural freedom and opposes religious conservatism
- David Duke : U.S. political figure associated with white supremacy and antisemitism, who has been a Louisiana state representative and has run as a Republican for national office; has been a Ku Klux Klan leader and was listed as an extremist by the Anti-Defamation League
- Jared Taylor : (1951-) Publisher of American Renaissance; has written serious books about national identity and believes that the most productive nations, such as Japan, where he grew up, are racially homogenous; he is considered an extremist on racial matters by the Anti-Defamation League; speaker to the Council of Conservative Citizens
- Trent Lott : Add brief definition or description
- Haley Barbour : Add brief definition or description
- Bob Barr : (1948-) is a former Republican party member of the United States House of Representatives (Georgia's 7th congressional district) from 1995-2003. In 2004, he left the Republican party and endorsed the Libertarian Party's ticket, formally joining in 2006; recommended columnist, American Conservative Union; board member, National Rifle Association
- Tony Perkins : President, Family Research Council; ally of Michele Bachmann; Former Louisiana state legislator who stepped down in accordance with a self-imposed term limit, authored nation's first Covenant Marriage law;Republican candidate for the United States Senate in 2002; former police officer and television news reporter