Cost of equity/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Cost of equity, or pages that link to Cost of equity or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Cost of equity. Needs checking by a human.
- Capital Asset Pricing Model : (CAPM) a model which relates the rate of return of an equity to the equity market rate of return and to that equity's beta factor (see the formula at  and see the definition of beta ).
- Economics : The analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
- Gordon model : Variant of the discounted dividend model, a method for valuing a stock.
- Risk-free interest rate : The interest rate that it is assumed can be obtained by investing in financial instruments with no default risk.