Confit of duck/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Confit of duck, or pages that link to Confit of duck or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Confit of duck. Needs checking by a human.
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- French cuisine : Style of preparing meals that evolved in France and is now known and practiced worldwide.
- Lyonnaise potatoes : A well-known dish of sliced potatoes and onions that apparently originated in France.
- Recipe : A set of instructions for cooking a particular dish of food.