From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Concealment, or pages that link to Concealment or to this page or whose text .
- Counterintelligence : Countermeasures to foreign intelligence organizations collecting intelligence against one's own side.
- Deception : The act of deceiving or misleading, through the intentional concealing or misrepresentation of facts.
- Maskirovka : A very broad Soviet/Russian military theoretical concept, encompassing what the West regards as camouflage, or deception, concealment and counterintelligence, but going to a conscious plan of convincing the opponent to believe what one wants him to believe
- Camouflage : "The use of natural or artificial material on personnel, objects, or tactical positions with the aim of confusing, misleading, or evading the enemy" (U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff)
- Deceptive decoy : Within the broad context of electronic warfare, which includes both electromagnetic and acoustic sensing, a device, independently launched from a target or escort, which interferes with enemy tracking or final weapons guidance
- Electronic attack : A subset of electronic warfare that actively interferes with the operation of hostile systems; previously called electronic countermeasures (ECM)
- Sacrificial decoy : Using electronic warfare techniques, a (usually) mobile transmitting device that will lure an enemy weapon to attack it rather than the real platform it is protecting
- Underground construction : Add brief definition or description