Complement C1 inhibitor protein/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Complement C1 inhibitor protein, or pages that link to Complement C1 inhibitor protein or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Complement C1 inhibitor protein. Needs checking by a human.
- Angioedema : Allergic skin reaction causing localized redness, swelling, and itching.
- Bradykinin : Nonapeptide messenger that is enzymatically produced from kallidin in the blood where it is a potent but short-lived agent of arteriolar dilation and increased capillary permeability.
- Complement C1q : Subcomponent of complement C1, composed of six copies of three polypeptide chains for attachment to the complement fixation sites of immunoglobulin.
- Hereditary angioedema : An inherited disorder that is characterized by subcutaneous and submucosal edema in the upper respiratory tract and gastrointestinal tract.
- Tranexamic acid : An antifibrinolytic hemostatic used in severe hemorrhage.