Combatant Status Review Tribunal/Bibliography
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
In early September 2007 the DoD released Summary of Evidence memos prepared for all 572 of the Tribunals and the unclassified dossiers arising from the Tribunals of 179 captives who have had habeas corpus petitions submitted on their behalf.
- In 2005 the DoD released 517 Summary of Evidence memos, which each summarized the allegations justifying the detention of a single captive. However, they were in obfuscated order, and had their names redacted, so readers couldn't tie individual memos to individual captives.
On March 3rd 2006 The DoD released summarized transcripts, and other documents, from the unclassified sessions of 360 captives Tribunals. These documents were also released in obfuscated order, and only identified by the captives ID number, so readers couldn't tie individual transcripts to individual captives. However, on April 20th 2006 the DoD released a list of the names, nationalities and ID numbers of the 558 captives who had their combatant status reviewed by a Tribunal.
- OARDEC (July 17, 2007). Index for Combatant Status Review Board unclassified summaries of evidence. United States Department of Defense. Retrieved on 2007-09-29.
- OARDEC (September 4, 2007). Index for testimony. United States Department of Defense. Retrieved on 2007-09-29.
- OARDEC (August 8, 2007). Index for CSRT Records Publicly Files in Guantanamo Detainee Cases. United States Department of Defense. Retrieved on 2007-09-29.
- list of prisoners (.pdf), US Department of Defense, April 20, 2006