Christine O'Donnell/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Christine O'Donnell, or pages that link to Christine O'Donnell or to this page or whose text .
- U.S. Republican Party : One of two major contemporary political parties in the United States; center-right; the elephant is its symbol.
- American conservatism : A diverse mix of political ideologies that share support for market economics, some view of American exceptionalism and, generally, decentralization of government; differing views of individual liberties versus enforcement of morality; in opposition to liberalism, socialism and communism; factions include libertarianism, social conservatism, nativism (politics) and neoconservatism
- Tea Party movement : A loose affiliation of various groups and individuals, typically strongly fiscally and often socially conservative, involved in the restructuring of the U.S. political right; especially critical of tax increases and increases in government spending.
- Delaware : A State of the Eastern USA.
- U.S. Senate : The upper house of the United States Congress.
- Concerned Women for America : A 30-year-old group with a declared mission of bringing Biblical values into all levels of public policy of the United States; Affiliate, Alliance Defense Fund
- Joe Biden : Former Vice President of the United States (2009-2017); formerly U.S. senator from Delaware (born 1942).
- Michael Castle : U.S. Representative (R-Delaware), U.S. House Committee on Education and Labor; defeated in the 2010 Senate primary by Christine O'Donnell
- Karl Rove : Political consultant to U.S. Republicans; primary political adviser to George W. Bush