Centers of gravity (military)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Centers of gravity (military), or pages that link to Centers of gravity (military) or to this page or whose text .
- Grand strategy : The application of all national means of affecting the actions of other nations and non-national actors; specifically includes but is not restricted to military means
- Military doctrine : The fundamental principles of a military organization.
- Military history : The study of armed conflict between nations or other identifiable groups, and the many components, background factors, and implications and impact of those conflicts on nations, individuals and perceptions.
- Carl von Clausewitz : (1780-1831) German military theorist who stressed the moral and political aspects of war, posthumous author of On War.
- John Boyd : United States Air Force colonel who developed both fighter aircraft tactics, and far more general models for command and control; a major theorist of modern warfare
- Every War Must End : An examination of the endstates resulting from the use of military force, and how consideration of the endstate is a key part of planning, if disaster is to be avoided
- John Warden : Add brief definition or description