Causus rhombeatus/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Causus rhombeatus, or pages that link to Causus rhombeatus or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Causus rhombeatus. Needs checking by a human.
- Causinae : Monotypic subfamily of venomous vipers found only in subsaharan Africa.
- Causus maculatus : Venomous viper species found mainly in West- and Central Africa.
- Causus resimus : A venomous member of the genus Causus, found in isolated populations distributed across tropical Africa.
- Snakebite : Wound resulting from penetration of the flesh by the fangs or teeth of a snake.