Cato Institute/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Cato Institute, or pages that link to Cato Institute or to this page or whose text .
- Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation : A private American foundation, which provides funding for projects consistent with its Board's view of the Bradley brothers' view of American ideals; associated with many American conservative projects
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Cato Institute. Needs checking by a human.
- Hudson Institute : A US think tank emphasizing futures studies, nonpartisan but conservative-leaning
- Libertarianism : A political ideology that regards individual freedom as having the highest value in society.
- The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy : A controversial book by two American academics, suggesting that the relationship between the United States and Israel is dysfunctional, but affected by a loose but politically powerful set of interest groups in both countries
- Thomas Szasz : Professor of Psychiatry Emeritus, State University of New York Health Science Center in Syracuse, and Adjunct Scholar, Cato Institute, Washington, D.C. Internationally acclaimed author and lecturer particularly noted for his critical perspective on psychiatry as social control.