Carl Linnaeus/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Carl Linnaeus, or pages that link to Carl Linnaeus or to this page or whose text .
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Life : Living systems, of which biologists seek the commonalities distinguishing them from nonliving systems.
- Botany : The study of plants, algae and fungi (mycology).
- Taxonomy : The principles underlying classification, often in a hierarchy.