Can Tho City/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Can Tho City, or pages that link to Can Tho City or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Can Tho City. Needs checking by a human.
- Cambodia : A country of Southeast Asia, on the Gulf of Thailand, sharing borders with Thailand, Vietnam, and Laos
- Can Tho Province : The province at the meeting of the rivers of Vietnam's Mekong Delta, containing the traditional regional capital of Can Tho City
- Gulf of Tonkin : A region of the South China Sea partially bounded by the land masses of China and Vietnam, and containing uninhabited island groups of economic significance claimed by both
- IV Corps tactical zone : The southernmost regional command of the Army of the Republic of Viet Nam, including the Mekong River Delta.
- Laos : A country in Southeast Asia that was part of French Indochina, located northeast of Thailand and west of Vietnam, with short borders to Burma, Cambodia and China
- Mekong Delta : A major agricultural area of southern Vietnam, requiring considerable irrigation engineering in spite of its extensive river network
- Pacific Ocean : the largest single mass of water in the world, lying between Asia and Australia on its west, and North America and South America on its east.
- Provinces of Vietnam : Add brief definition or description
- Saigon : The largest city of Vietnam, renamed Ho Chi Minh City after reunification of the North and South in 1975
- United States Army Special Forces : United States Army organization originally created to train and lead guerrillas, highly qualified to work with other cultures; acquired additional missions including foreign internal defense, direct action (military), special reconnaissance, counterterrorism, etc.