CZ:Wishlist/Establish Relationship with External Organization
This page records our ideas about how to organize the activity involved with establishing a relationship between CZ and an external organization. In order to gain some experience with such an endeavor, this project will seek out a relationship with an internet body, the identity of which is as yet undetermined.
This section records our ideas unfiltered.
Things to do
- Write a proposal for establishment of a new internet sub-group.
- Write a description of the sub-group's focus area.
- Write a definition of how a collaboration between CZ and external internet organization would work.
- Present description of collaboration to Editorial Council (Editor-in-Chief/Executive Committee?) for approval.
- After approval, contact candidate external organization proposing collaboration. Start with IETF/IRTF. If this doesn't work out, other possibilities are NANOG, ISOC, AfriNOG, LACNIC,...
- Work with external organization to get process going.
This section evaluates the ideas in the previous section and structures them.
This section provides a plan to implement the ideas presented and analyzed in the previous two sections.