CZ:UTHSCSA Internal Medicine residency PIM
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
About this project:
- This project is part of an elective month for Internal Medicine residency at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (UTHSCSA). In this month, the residents complete a practice improvement module (PIM). One step in the PIM is to summarize the best medical recommendations and evidence underlying the change in practice that the resident recommends. For this part of the project, the resident will put their evidence summary on Citizendium. Summaries sometimes may be just a paragraph of text with attribution of sources, or may include an evidence table (example) or a Forest plot (example).
- Dr. Robert Badgett
- Professor of Medicine
- Department of Medicine, Division of Hospital Medicine
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- 7703 Floyd Curl Drive, Mail Code 7879
- San Antonio, TX 78229-3900
|Name or pseudonym*||PIM topic||Article containing evidence summary on CZ|
|Student 1||Improving pneumococcal vaccination rates among inpatients||Pneumococcal vaccine (indications for vaccination)|
* Students may choose to use pseudonyms in order to protect confidentiality of their coursework.