CZ:Management Council/Rules and By-Laws
- All our voting on any subject shall occur over a 24 hour period or until all five members have voted, whichever comes first, so that all of us in greatly different time zones can participate in making decisions.
- That all our votes be decided by a simple majority. Thus, at least three (3) yes votes shall mean that the matter being voted upon is approved whereas at least three (3) no votes shall mean that matter is not approved.
- Once a motion has not changed for 24 hours, any member can request to end discussion. Upon a second, debate shall close and a vote on the resolution will be taken. If all members agree, a vote to end discussion may occur prior to the end of the 24 hour wait period.
- Postings by the chair as the chair shall not be recognized as seconding any proposal nor shall they be considered in the calculation of a quorum.
- The Management Council will have a publicly accessible forum board which is read-only to anyone not on the Management Council. It will be used for the majority of discussion between members of the Management Council.
- The Management Council will have a private forum board which is hidden from anyone who is not on the Management Council. It will be used for sensitive discussions between members of the Management Council. The definition of 'sensitive discussions' is defined elsewhere.
- The Management Council will have a public forum board on which any Citizen may post, reply and view topics. It will be used to allow Citizens to publicly communicate with the Management Council.
- The Management Council will have a private forum board on which any Citizen may post, however they will only see topics that they have started. It will be used to allow Citizens to privately communicate with the Management Council.
The minutes for requests for pseudonyms should show that the MC considered a request for a pseudonym and the result of that deliberation. The minutes should not show the name of the person requesting the pseudonym or the pseudonym requested/granted.