The Citizendium is a serious project with serious goals, no doubt, but we are at the same time having a blast, both during our everyday contributions to build the project and during particular, shall we say, "special moments". We only wish we could more easily include certain forums postings.
Below you will find everything from hilarious typos to a full-fledged good-natured "roast" or two. Do add to entries here, as appropriate. Someone might want to categorize these under subheadings.
- (diff) (hist) . . m Kilt accessories; 11:15 . . James F. Perry (Talk | contribs) (typo corr4ection + rephrase) (oh, the irony)
- 12:23, 4 April 2007 Larry Sanger (Talk | contribs) unblocked Stephen Ewen (contribs) (Stephen, please don't block yourself. ROTFL)
- 12:20, 4 April 2007 Larry Sanger (Talk | contribs) unblocked Stephen Ewen (contribs) (It's too embarrassing to explain)
- 12:06, 4 April 2007 Robert Tito (Talk | contribs) blocked "Stephen Ewen (contribs)" * with an expiry time of 2 hours (he was having too much fun)
- 03:17, 4 April 2007 Stephen Ewen (Talk | contribs) blocked "Stephen Ewen (contribs)" with an expiry time of 2 hours
- 15:01, 16 February 2007 blocked "Larry M Sanger (contribs)" with an expiry time of infinite (evident: one LS is enough)
- 10:54, 14 February 2007 blocked "Mozilla Firefox (contribs)" with an expiry time of infinite (I wonder. :) )
- 10:41, 14 February 2007 blocked "Biff Soupbone (contribs)" with an expiry time of infinite (If you have to ask, I'll have to selll you on ebay. )
- 18:22, 10 February 2007 Larry Sanger (Talk | contribs) blocked "Jimbo WaIes (contribs)" with an expiry time of infinite (No doubt the vandal again. If that is you Jimbo then e-mail us at email@example.com)
- 17:37, 10 February 2007 blocked "Artemus (contribs)" with an expiry time of infinite (name not according to standards (full name needed), and neither two of the 4 musketeers)
- 08:40, 30 January 2007 blocked "Stanley matthews (contribs)" with an expiry time of infinite (Name of dead British footballer)
- 10:52, 26 January 2007 blocked "The Gambler (contribs)" with an expiry time of infinite (Las Vegas is somewhere else)
- Yes, we have a Biology of Living Persons Policy.
- Now that's funny :-)
- Hayfords's Fine French Bar & Grill - don't miss this.
- The term "buttery" came to mean "panty" - Bad butler!
- Exploding Primates - what a mess!
- "I'll alter Larry to the matter". Can we also suggest the necessary alterations?
- Careful of those corrupt fonts, they're a doozy!
- The new free content Chicken Head Copyright License - a.k.a. the "I don't care" license.
- "We'll figure out a way to sue those people whose image we use under fair use, I just know we will!".
- Wow. Rough night, eh?
- 00:05 (cur; last) . . Larry Sanger (Talk | contribs | block) (deleted "Here": Here today, gone tomorrow)
- These MUST be some ducks! (scroll down)
- Welcome to a new author, er, uh, rather a new bot!
- Illicit eliciting - yep, sounds about right.
- This new license may really catch on....
- WP:OR and a simple Pole in a complex plane
- Taken out of context (see http://blog.citizendium.org/2007/11/07/financial-times-on-citizendium/): Yes, I wake up every day fired by the thought, “This is how I’m going to get back at Jimbo!” -Larry Sanger
- Sexual dimorphism - Yes, this is in the Category:Hobbies Workgroup...but just exactly whose hobby is that?
- A powerfuk analyst of world affairs - boy, ya really gotta watch those fellows.
- Template:Gramps - Note the author there, in the history tab.
- The squirmy article that would not be approved. - some magic work, eh?
- On consulting goat entrails
- Definitely a contestant for the prize for funniest-ever edit summary
- I seem to recall someone saying that Hayford's edit summaries are often minor gems -here's another one.
- Here we find one of our frequent contributors evidently losing patience with the
vagariessubtleties of templates...