From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Theory, algorithms, data structures and Languages
Systems, networking, and misc
Not quite important enough?
- several topics to consider at List of topics in software engineering
- People Ada Lovelace
- The Anti-Kythera Mechanism Is this really important enough? Warren Schudy 20:22, 8 January 2008 (CST)
- Theory Planar Graph Probably not important enough Warren Schudy 18:35, 8 January 2008 (CST)
- Theory Probabilistically checkable proof PCP theorem is important for current research, but maybe not top-100 Warren Schudy 20:22, 8 January 2008 (CST)
- standards organizations: , WS-I, etc.
- Languages OCaml programming language
- Data Fibonacci heap