CZ:Charter/Things to address
Starting this page to place some of the things that we can address, or at least provide a way to address these things, in the charter. This may include things that should be institutionalized but not directly in the charter, which are collected at CZ:Charter drafting/Things to address but not in charter.
- dispute resolution concerning content, behaviour or technical matters
- The judicial process
- Who gets to decide about editorship? Ed council
- Who gets to decide about technical features, e.g. new subpage types? Ed Council
- Quorum. What would be a sufficient mimimum number of members to be termed a 'quorum' on Citizendium?
- Rights and responsibilities of each role (authors, editors,
E-i-C, constables, etc.)
- Checks and Balances on the powers of the Constabulary and Ed Council.
- Who makes up the editorial council
- Author obligation to make best effort at neutrality, or at least to recognize when a partisan view is stated; not Editor job to take advocacy positions and "neutralize". Stated alternatively, this is not a place for advocacy
- Reliability marking on articles/data
- Alliances (e.g., could we be the publication place of record for a professional group that primarily does presentations and mailing lists?)
- Granularity of expertise/workgroups -- who and how decided?