U.S. intelligence activities in Cuba/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to U.S. intelligence activities in Cuba, or pages that link to U.S. intelligence activities in Cuba or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/CIA activities in Cuba. Needs checking by a human.
- Edward Lansdale : A U.S. Air Force general on assignment to the CIA, key counterinsurgency advisor to Philippine President Ramon Magsaysay, involved in French Indochina and South Vietnam 1954-1960, although lost influence in U.S. policymaking through bureaucratic infighting
- Fidel Castro : (1926—2016) Former president of Cuba.
- U.S. intelligence activities in the Americas : Activities by the United States intelligence community in the Western Hemisphere, including but not limited to that of the Central Intelligence Agency; there are major drug enforcement programs, shared military projects, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation had jurisdiction in WWII
- United States Army Special Forces : United States Army organization originally created to train and lead guerrillas, highly qualified to work with other cultures; acquired additional missions including foreign internal defense, direct action (military), special reconnaissance, counterterrorism, etc.