Boaz Ganor/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Boaz Ganor, or pages that link to Boaz Ganor or to this page or whose text .
- Grand strategy : The application of all national means of affecting the actions of other nations and non-national actors; specifically includes but is not restricted to military means
- Radicalization : Political choices that grow from a sense, by individuals (i.e., self-radicalization) or groups in a society, that peaceful methods have brought no political dividends in terms of goals they consider legitimate
- Terrorism : An act, with targets including civilians or civilian infrastructure, intended to create an atmosphere of fear in order to obtain a political objective.
- Arab-Israeli Conflict : The series of wars and military tension between the State of Israel and Arab states; often includes the Israel-Palestine Conflict, a remnant of the wars between countries
- Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya : Israeli private academic and research organization, intended "to train the future leaders of the State of Israel"
- Hoover Institution : A long-established think tank at Stanford University, of generally American conservative ideology and respected academic quality; founded by President Herbert Hoover
- Egypt : A country in the northeastern corner of Africa, bordering Sudan, Libya, the Mediterranean Sea and the Red Sea