Blood vessel/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Blood vessel: Any of the tubular vessels conveying the blood (arteries, arterioles, capillaries, venules, and veins).
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Anatomy : The branch of morphology given to the study of the structure of members of the biological kingdom Animalia (animals).
- Blood : The body fluid that circulates in the vascular system (i.e., blood vessels). Whole blood includes plasma and blood cells.
- Artery : A blood vessel that carries blood away from the heart
- Arteriole : Add brief definition or description
- Capillary (blood vessel) : Add brief definition or description
- Venule : Add brief definition or description
- Vein : Add brief definition or description