Biographical intelligence/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Biographical intelligence, or pages that link to Biographical intelligence or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Biographical intelligence. Needs checking by a human.
- Abu Zubaydah : The first High Value Detainee captured by the United States; believed to be a senior al-Qaeda logistics and travel facilitator, and possibly a counterintelligence officer
- File and Dossier interrogation techniques : A technique that involves using voluminous documentation, not always all visible to the prisoner, to give the impression that the questioner knows all; it differs from We Know All interrogation techniques that rely on verbal convincing that the questioner is omniscient and resistance is futile
- Order of battle intelligence : A subset of intelligence analysis, which produces information on the organization, strength and deployment of an opposing force. Its basic principles are common to all forms of military forces, conventional and clandestine, but the methods of collection and analysis differ for different target organizations.
- We Know All interrogation techniques : Methods of psychological interrogation, which may be coercive or noncoercive, that establish a state of futility in the prisoner, convincing him that there is no point in withholding information