From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Bibliome: A genome-inspired shorthand for the set of all texts ever written.
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Text : A written set of words.
- Library and information science : Add brief definition or description
- British Library : National reference library and archive of the United Kingdom.
- Library of Congress : The world's largest library, which has a division that provides research for the U.S. Congress; although the United States has no official library, the Library of Congress has the role in practice, especially as a cataloging authority and containing the Copyright Office
- Bibliotheca Alexandrina : Add brief definition or description
- Digital library : A library in which collections are stored in digital formats (as opposed to print, microform, or other media) and accessible by computers.