Bermuda Principles/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Bermuda Principles: A set of community norms concerning the sharing of human genomic data.
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Bermuda : British overseas territory located in the North Atlantic Ocean, east of South Carolina
- Scientific data : Structured information that has been generated in the framework of scientific research projects.
- Human genome : Add brief definition or description
- Human Genome Project : Genetic sequencing project that has mapped the entirety of one human genome.
- Data sharing : The practice of making data available to interested parties who have not gathered them.
- Community norm : Add brief definition or description
- Panton Principles : A set of recommendations on how to label scientific research data that are made public, with the aim of facilitating reproducibility and reuse.
- Open data : Data that are publicly available for use, reuse and redistribution, typically for free via the World Wide Web.