Battle of the Beams/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Battle of the Beams, or pages that link to Battle of the Beams or to this page or whose text .
- Electronic warfare : A subset of information operations that deals with the use of electromagnetic or kinetic means to degrade an enemy's military electronics systems, to be able to operate one's own electronics in the face of enemy attacks, and to evade those attacks through protection or deception
- Electronic intelligence : Collection and analysis of electronic signals not intended to be intelligible to humans, such as radar or navigational aids
- Strategic bombing : Strategic strike attacks against the homeland military forces, population and industry of a nation, conducted by manned bomber aircraft
- Battle of Britain : Those German offensive air strikes, and British defense, with which the Germans had intended to establish air supremacy for their proposed invasion of Britain