Battery (artillery)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Battery (artillery), or pages that link to Battery (artillery) or to this page or whose text .
- Battery (military unit) : The basic tactical unit of artillery, with a homogeneous function such as firing an artillery piece or providing ammunition
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Battery (artillery). Needs checking by a human.
- Air defense artillery : A combat arms branch of the United States Army, responsible for defending ground forces and the continental United States against aircraft and missile attack
- Battalion : Military formation of defined size, equipment, and organization, traditionally specialized for one function, such as infantry, artillery, transportation or intelligence; usually commanded by a lieutenant colonel; combat arms battalions may have 500-1000 soldiers; they are more mixed in function under the Restructuring of the United States Army
- Battery (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Company (land forces) : A combat arms unit of 100-200 soldiers or marines, commanded by a captain (land forces) or major; combat support or combat service support companies, especially when for specialized functions, may be the same size or smaller
- Restructuring of the United States Army : A major doctrinal and organization redesign of the United States Army, with its chief feature being moving from the division to the Brigade Combat Team and new supporting brigade structures as the basic Unit of Action