From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Baronet. Needs checking by a human.
- Australia : Continent in the Southern Hemisphere and the federal parliamentary nation that occupies it.
- Baron : The lowest of the five degrees of peerage, below a Viscount, but above the (non-peerage) hereditary honour of a Baronet.
- Ebrahim Baronets : Four baronets with this title: (21st October 1840 - 26 September 1924) Sir Currimbhoy Ebrahim, 1st baronet, (11 September 1867 - 26 September 1924) Sir Mahomedbhoy Currimbhoy Ebrahim, 2nd baronet, (13 April 1903 - 4 March 1952) Sir Huseinlali Currimbhoy Ebrahim, 3rd baronet, and (b. 24 June 1935) Sir Mahomed Currimbhoy Ebrahim, 4th baronet.
- Knight : Term used in the Middle Ages for a warrior of noble ancestry.
- Nova Scotia : (population 939,531) A Maritime province on the east coast of Canada.
- Peerage : System of nobility existing in the United Kingdom
- Prime Minister of the United Kingdom : The head of the British government, usually the leader of the largest political party in the House of Commons.