Bagram Airport/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Bagram Airport, or pages that link to Bagram Airport or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Bagram Airport. Needs checking by a human.
- Afghanistan War (1978-92) : A civil war in Afghanistan that matched the Soviet Union and its Afghan allies against a coalition of anti-Communist groups called the mujahideen, supported from the outside by the United States, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia.
- Afghanistan War (2001-) : Beginning on October 7, 2001, in response to the 9-11 attacks, military operations against the Taliban and al-Qaeda by United States and NATO forces
- Afghanistan : A Islamic republic in Central Asia, with an unstable but elected government; borders China, Iran, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan
- Intelligence interrogation, U.S., George W. Bush Administration : The policies and practices authorized for interrogation of suspected terrorists by the United States Department of Defense and the United States intelligence community during the George W. Bush Administration
- Panshjir Valley : Surrounded by mountains in north-central Afghanistan, the traditional stronghold of the Tajiks of the Northern Alliance
- Parwan Province : A relatively peaceful province of Afghanistan, north of Kabul, and containing the key all-season route from the capital to the northern part of the country
- Provinces of Afghanistan : There are 34 Provinces of Afghanistan.
- Shomali Plain : A plateau north of Kabul in Afghanistan, once fertile, devastated by war, and now being restored as farmland; it provides access to the only relatively safe north-south route in the country