BaE Systems/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
BaE Systems: A global company engaged in the development, delivery and support of defense, security, electronics and aerospace systems to air, land and naval forces.
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Aerospace : With the development of operations extending beyond the earth's atmosphere, a more general term than air warfare
- BaE Systems ALARM : A anti-radiation missile developed by the Royal Air Force, with direct attacks and parachute-borne loiter mode, slower than the U.S. AGM-88 HARM but with more advanced search and suppression capabilities
- M777 howitzer : British-developed, extremely lightweight towed 155mm howitzer, used by the U.S. Marine Corps in network-centric warfare with precision-guided munitions such as the M982 Excalibur guided shell
- MBDA : Originally Italian, and now a multinational European military manufacturer
- Euromissile HOT : European wire-guided anti-tank missile for vehicles and helicopters, similar to the U.S. BGM-71 TOW
- Atlantic Council : A U.S. based nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that brings together U.S. and international leaders to build consensus in international affairs; it also issues research reports
- Lockheed Martin : One of the largest U.S. aerospace and military manufacturing & services firms
- Tony Blair : Former Labour Party politician and Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (1997-2007).