Ashland University/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Ashland University, or pages that link to Ashland University or to this page or whose text .
- Ohio : The 17th state admitted to the United States of America.
- U.S. universities : Add brief definition or description
- Church of the United Brethren in Christ : Add brief definition or description
- Ashbrook Center : Formally the John M. Ashbrook Center for Public Affairs at Ashland University, a conservative education center for American constitutional values
- John Ashbrook : (1928-1982) Publisher, American conservative leader, and U.S. Representative (R-Ohio); cofounder of American Conservative Union; archives at Ashland University's Ashbrook Center
- Ronald Reagan : (1911–2004) 40th President of the United States, Republican.
- Peter Schramm : Senior Fellow, Claremont Institute; former president of the Claremont Institute; Executive Director of the Ashbrook Center and a Professor of Political Science at Ashland University; Director of the Center for International Education in the U.S. Department of Education, Reagan Administration
- Robert Alt : Constitutional attorney; Senior Legal Fellow and Deputy Director of the Center for Legal and Judicial Studies, Heritage Foundation; Fellow in Legal and International Affairs, John M. Ashbrook Center for Public Affairs at Ashland University; Institute Fellow, Claremont Institute
- Claremont Institute : U.S. conservative think tank with special interests in military aspects of space and ballistic missile defense, as well as terrorism and restoring the principles of the Founders of the Constitution; Affiliate, Alliance Defense Fund
- The Pentagon's New Map : A book on grand strategy and world development by Thomas P. M. Barnett, which postulates that world conflict is chiefly due to lack of "connectedness" of nations to the information-intensive core of nations; he also proposes a partnership, in peace enforcement, between the high-technology "takedown" function and the "nation-building" role
- Heritage Foundation : A Washington DC based conservative political think tank; Affiliate, Alliance Defense Fund