Army Airspace Command and Control/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Army Airspace Command and Control, or pages that link to Army Airspace Command and Control or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Army Airspace Command and Control. Needs checking by a human.
- Air defense artillery : A combat arms branch of the United States Army, responsible for defending ground forces and the continental United States against aircraft and missile attack
- Army aviation : Helicopter, light fixed-wing, and unmanned aerial vehicles intended to be under the direct control of, and immediately responsive to, ground commanders
- Deconfliction : The process of avoiding mutual interference, or destruction, among resources under one's control
- Forward Area Air Defense : A U.S. military command and control system for managing air defense, which includes both artillery/air deconfliction and counter-rocket, artillery and mortar missions, near the main battle line, typically under brigade control